- Submit your photo for your UChicago Card and U-Pass by July 31st.
- Complete all of your relevant Placement Tests by July 28th.
- Complete the Pre-Registration Questionnaire Worksheet by August 7th.
- Submit proof of all required immunizations through the Immunization Portal by September 18th. For more information about what is required and to download the immunization form, visit the Immunizations page on the Student Health website. Please note: You must claim your CNet prior to attempting to access the immunization portal.
- You will receive your first of three Orientation Resource Mailings this month. Carefully review all of the academic resource information that you are provided.
- Ensure that all Examination and Transfer Credit documentation has been sent to Admissions. (UChicago's institution code is 1832.) Requests for transcripts and AP/IB score reports should be submitted by July 13.
- Sign-up to take the Calculus Accreditation Exam. All Calculus Accreditation Exams should be received by the College by July 28th.
- Review the Academic Calendar before booking any travel to or from campus; be sure to share any important dates with your family.
- Complete your application for any of UChicago's campus-based Pre-Orientation Programs by June 16th.
- RSVP to attend one of the College's Friday Open Houses. Open Houses will run each Friday from June 16th to July 28th.
- Review the schedule of Send-Off Parties and RSVP for an event near you.