- Submit proof of all required immunizations through the Immunization Portal by September 18th. For more information about what is required and to download the immunization form, visit the Immunizations page on the Student Health website. Please note: You must claim your CNet prior to attempting to access the immunization portal.
- Enroll-in or waive the University's Student Health Insurance (USHIP) by September 29th.
- Complete AlcoholEdu and Haven by August 25th.
- Submit your photo for your UChicago Card and U-Pass by July 31st.
- Complete all Placement Tests by July 28th.
- Complete the Pre-Registration Questionnaire Worksheet by August 7th.
- You will receive your second of three Orientation Resource Mailings this month. Carefully review all of the Health and Housing resource information that you are provided.
- Ensure that all Examination and Transfer Credit documentation has been sent to Admissions. (UChicago's institution code is 1832.) Requests for transcripts and AP/IB score reports should be submitted by July 13.
- Sign-up to take the Calculus Accreditation Exam. All Calculus Accreditation Exams must be received by the College by July 28th.
- Complete the required items for Varsity Athletic Participation, if applicable (coming soon).
- RSVP to attend one of the College's Friday Open Houses. Open Houses will occur each Friday between June 16th to July 28th.
- Review the schedule of Send-Off Parties and RSVP to an event near you.
- Connect with fellow members of the Class of 2021 in the Class Facebook Group.
- Look through the packages available from the University's Linen Program, a convenient way to order all of your towels and bedding.