- Submit proof of all required immunizations through the Immunization Portal by September 18th. For more information about what is required and to download the immunization form, visit the Immunizations page on the Student Health website. Please note: You must claim your CNet prior to attempting to access the immunization portal.
- Enroll-in or waive the University's Student Health Insurance (USHIP) by September 29th.
- Complete AlcoholEdu and Haven by August 28th. AlcoholEdu and Haven must be taken online and can be accessed through the Incoming Students portal beginning July 10. You may also go to http://www.everfi.com/login and click Register. Under “Student/Learner,” please enter the registration code: gargoyle2017, and click “Next” to create your account. Please use your UChicago email address (i.e. email@example.com) when you register.
- Submit your photo for your UChicago Card and U-Pass by July 31st.
- Complete all Placement Tests by July 28th.
- Complete the Pre-Registration Questionnaire Worksheet by August 7th.
- You will receive your second of three Orientation Resource Mailings this month. Carefully review all of the Health and Housing resource information that you are provided.
- Ensure that all Examination and Transfer Credit documentation has been sent to Admissions. (UChicago's institution code is 1832.) Requests for transcripts and AP/IB score reports should be submitted by July 13. If you miss the deadline, please request your scores sent as soon as possible. While they may not arrive in time for Pre-Registration, you can discuss options for changing placement during O-Week.
- Sign-up to take the Calculus Accreditation Exam. All Calculus Accreditation Exams must be received by the College by July 28th.
- Complete the required items for Varsity Athletic Participation, if applicable.
- Complete the UChicago Technology Poll by August 1st.
- RSVP to attend one of the College's Friday Open Houses. Open Houses will occur each Friday between June 16th to July 28th.
- Review the schedule of Send-Off Parties and RSVP to an event near you.
- Connect with fellow members of the Class of 2021 in the Class Facebook Group.
- Complete the Athletic Interest Webform by August 1st.
- Look through the packages available from the University's Linen Program, a convenient way to order all of your towels and bedding.